1. Mark Zuckerberg (now 25 years old / from the U.S.) When creating a social networking site Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg just turned 19 years old. He makes up for Facebook to help build a social network for teenagers in the campus at that time, Harvard University, United States.
Mark Zuckerberg Now, Facebook is the second largest social networking site after MySpace. Under the leadership of the inventors, this site continues to grow day by day. Millions of new users continue to register every month!
2. Steve Shih Chen (31 years / Taiwan-US), Jawed Karim (30 years / Germany-USA), Chad Hurley (32 years / USA) Both are the creators of the sites' online video sharing ", YouTube. They founded YouTube in 2005. At that time, 28-year-old Chad and Steve's 27 years old.
Inventors YouTube In October 2006, YouTube was acquired (taken over ownership) by Google. Value: 1.65 billion U.S. dollars (Rp16, 9 trillion).
3. Jerry Yang (40 Years / Taiwan-USA) and David Filo (42 years / USA) In 1995, two men were found Yahoo!, The second biggest search engine after Google. At that time, 26-year-old Jerry and Filo 28 years.
Inventors Yahoo! Last year, the giant company Microsoft had wanted to buy Yahoo!. Discussed the bid value: 44.6 billion U.S. dollars (Rp458, 8 trillion). This plan was canceled. However, Microsoft and Yahoo! Does not dismiss the possibility of cooperation in the future.
4. Matt Mullenweg (25 years / USA) Matt Mullenweg is the creator of the blog provider site for free: WordPress. He began a new 19-year-old when he began creating bakalnya embryo.
matt WordPress became famous overnight. The reason, this site easy to use and always updated. Until the year 2008, noted there remained 230 million who accessed 6.5 billion pages by the WordPress that can be seen. Then, there are 35 million additional new post with an average of four million posts every month. Matt, who had come to Jakarta in January 2009 was told he would not sell WordPress into a large company with the price of 'exorbitant'. He also said, not looking for profit of WordPress. The advantage he had got from some companies, it has.
5. Tom Anderson (38 years / United States) MySpace Tom Anderson released in August 2003. There is disinformation data on age at the time, but various sources say Tom aged less than 30 years old when he created a MySpace.
Currently, MySpace is one of the biggest social networking site in the world, competing with Facebook. MySpace has been used for more than 100 million people, with the largest user of the United States comes from the region.
MySpace excess lies in the field of music. When the latest music facilities (ie "streaming audio" for free) was launched on 25 September 2008, only in a few days, there are billions of songs are listened to by its users. The advantage of this leads many people to predict that MySpace could affect the music industry on the internet.
6. Blake Aaron Ross (23 years / USA) Blake Ross is a young genius who created Mozilla, internet explorer facility. Mozilla released to the public in November 2004. At that time, a new 19-year old Blake!
Mozilla is then combined with Firefox, the program he created with Dave Hyatt. Then, after that, his name became Mozilla Firefox.
Quickly, Mozilla Firefox received the world's Internet users. He, among others, are considered to be safer and easier to use (compared with many competitors). He also considered able to capture some market internet browser facility, which has been dominated by Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Many people praised the success of Blake Ross. Engineering director of the Mozilla Foundation, Chris Hoffman, said, "In the world of 'Open Source', the position of a person depends on his expertise. And Blake Ross has all the expertise required."
7. Pierre Omidyar (41 years / France-US) Pierre Omidyar eBay released on September 4, 1995. At that time, age 28 years.
eBay is an online auction site. At first, Pierre makes eBay to help a close friend who wanted to sell a product. However, shortly later, eBay has grown quickly into a very prospective area businesses. Now, eBay is the largest online auction site in the world.
According to Pierre, in an interview, the success of eBay is not free from two things. First, the strong community of sellers and buyers, which amounts to hundreds of millions of people. Second, the values of both the adopted. In business, eBay believes that every man is basically good and every one has an advantage that can be given to someone else. In addition, eBay believes that honesty and openness can bring good to the human self. So, the rules of "gold" eBay is to recognize and respect everyone as a unique individual. eBay also hopes its members can follow the example given.
8. Larry Page (36 years / USA) and Sergey Brin (35 years / USA) Both Google released on 4 September 1998. At that time, they've aged 25 years and 24 years. "Office" is their first garage.
Google, the search engine that can display any type of information, like many people - especially the students. Thus, only in due time of a few years, Google could be developing very rapidly and reap billions of dollars. Now, Google could be referred to as the number one search engine in the world.
larry and sergey
The success story of Larry Page and Sergey Brin in creating and developing Google has become an inspiration for many young people in this world, especially information technology enthusiasts. They hope to create new programs that are useful for the world community and benefit from financial terms. "Thomas A. Edison once said: 'Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration. Nothing can replace hard work. Luck is what happens when opportunity meets with preparedness'. People - young people on achieving success not only because they have the talent alone but accompanied also by keras.karena work that we can be successful as long as we are willing to work hard, because God has given extraordinary talent is also on each of us. "
So the people who will change the world ... Good Luck