Friday, July 2, 2010

A Bowl Of Hot Noodles



At night, she quarreled with her mother. Because of very angry, she immediately left the house without bringing anything. When walking on a street, he realized that he was ill with the money.
When walking through a street, he passed through a noodle shop and he smelled the scent of cooking smells. He'd love to book a bowl of noodles, but it broke.
Shop owner for a long time to see Ana standing in front of her bar and said "Miss, do you want to order a bowl of noodles?" "Yes, but, I'm off with the money" Ana replied shyly "It's okay, I'll buy you" replied the proprietor. "Please sit down, I'll cook noodles for you."
Not long later, the proprietor was to deliver a bowl of noodles. Ana soon eat a few bribes, and then the tears started welling. "What lady?" Asked the proprietor. "Okay" I'm just thrilled she answered, drying her tears.
"In fact, a new one I know gave me a bowl of noodles!, But,? my own mother, after a quarrel with me, kick me out of house and told me not to come back home " "You, a new familiar, but so concerned with me than with his own mom" he told the shop owner.
Tavern owners after hearing the words Ana, took a deep breath and said "Miss why do you think that? Think about this, I just gave you a bowl of noodles and you're so moved. Your mother was cooking noodles and rice for you when you were little until now, why do not you thank him? And you even arguing with him "
Ana, was shocked to hear things mentioned above. "Why me ill to think about things mentioned above? Org for a bowl of noodles dr new-I knew, I was so thank you, but to my mother who cooked for me over the years, I did not even show concern for him. And just because of trivial matters, I argued with him.
Ana, bakminya spent immediately, and she steeled herself to go home to his house. As I walked into the house, he thought about those words convey to his mother who pronounced hrs. Once in the house doorway, he saw his mother, his face weary and anxious. When meeting with Ana, the first sentence out of his mouth is "Ana you're back, hurry come on in, I has to prepare dinner and eat before you sleep, the food will be cold if you eat it off now. " At that time she can not hold back her tears and she wept before her mother.
Once upon a time, we probably would be very grateful convey to others around us org for a little help given to us. But to blindly org very close to us (family), especially our parents, we must remember that we are grateful to them for life Kita.
REFLECTION:
However we must not forget SERVICE OUR PARENTS. OFTEN THEIR SACRIFICE we assume is a process JUST ORDINARY NATURAL; BUT LOVE AND CARE IS OUR PARENTS MOST VALUABLE PRIZES GIVEN BIRTH TO OUR SINCE WE. Think about it? ARE WE WANT WITHOUT SACRIFICE ESTEEMING TERMS OF OUR PARENTS?
HAI CHILDREN, obey your parents in EVERYTHING, BECAUSE THAT'S BEAUTIFUL IN GOD.
Source: motivation-live.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment